Website Leverage Information Technologies
The Systems Administrator – Windows Admin position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Drive to succeed and desire to advance
- 1-3 years of experience as a Windows Systems Administrator or LAN III
- Familiarity with a top tier data center environment
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM, WSUS, Active Directory, DNS, Network troubleshooting, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Industry Certifications
About the Position
APT is seeking a Junior/Systems Administrator – Windows Administrator to work in its Washington, DC headquarters office. The employee will work with an experienced management team in a dynamic technology oriented company. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to build a long-term and exciting career in a rapidly growing organization. APT offers a collaborative, high-intensity and high-integrity work environment, competitive salary, health benefits, a 401(k) and more.
What does this mean for you?
The position is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, backup and support of our Microsoft Windows 2012/08/03 enterprise servers and supporting the multiple data center and office environments, via both virtual access as well as physical access. Specific responsibilities would include:
- Receiving, configuring, installing and deploying server machines
- Monitoring servers – rapidly and effectively diagnosing and solving all outages or performance problems; utilizing tools such as Microsoft SCCM 2012, Dell OME and other in-house tools
- Managing patch testing, deployment and maintenance activities
- Participating in the administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NAP integration of multiple offices and sites
- Administering Hyper-V Servers and executing VM management tasks for both production and R&D environments
- Working day-to-day within the corporate HQ, but routine travel to nearby data centers expected
- Participating in an on-call production technology support rotation
- Collaborate with other team members on data center, network administration, backup and disaster recovery efforts and strategies
- Various opportunities to grow professionally, expand skill sets and take ownership
- Windows Systems Administrator or LAN III: 3 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com